Performance shortcuts

Go down

Performance shortcuts

Post  Levaz on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 pm

We placed this here to make it easy for you to follow our progress.

FXCM UK MT4 account via Boston Technologies bridge

Real Alpari UK

Levaz

Last edited by Levaz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Levaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Performance shortcuts

Post  Levaz on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 pm

The FXCM account has been closed at the end of March 2101 after only one month of trading due to so many issues with their bridge. Those of you that have tried FXCM's MT4 will be aware of the numerous issues with that platform.

The Alpari UK MT4 account was just opened in April 2010 with the funds transferred from the FXCM account.

The account is my own account as a "client account" so that you can see the actual that you get to withdraw. This way, you can see the returns AFTER my fees as well as the actual monthly performance.

Last edited by Levaz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Levaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

We tried to maximize the profits and keep the risk just within reach of a blow out - have a look here.

Note that we achieved over 120% profit in 13 trading days. I am pretty sure that this cannot be repeated, but we will keep this account running at current settings until we blow it or make stupid amounts of profits!!

We do not recommend this setting under current volatile conditions, which is why we use a demo account. We were interested to see just how high we could set the risk per currency pair without blowing out the account. I think we can go a notch higher, but this is pretty scary already.

We did come close to carrying 50% of the account equity, although by that time we were already about 80% in profit. so most of the exposure was the recent profits.

Levaz
Levaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum