Forex Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary access

2 posters

Go down

Temporary access Empty Temporary access

Post  Levaz Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

We are pleased to announce Temporary Access to the Discretionary trades section to all members for a limited number of members.
This is on a first come first serve basis. As soon as the quota is filled, we will stop the Temporary access to the folder.
This folder contains non-core trades, i.e., trades not related to either the Dwarf, Sundae or Cruiser signals.
However, these signals compliment our monthly performance.

This will give you all a gauge of overall expectations in terms of performance.
The understanding being that if these are not our core signals and they perform reasonably well,
then the ones which we hold close to our chest should be at least as good if not better!!

We have not decided yet how long we will allow this period of temporary access to run, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Please let us know how you fare with the signals, in the designated folder.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Temporary access Empty Re: Temporary access

Post  Levaz Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 am

We have observed that we do get many visits to the free signals folder.

Our request is that if you are going to use the free signals, at the very least, if you could have the courtesy of registering at Tadawul FX and using that account to trade our signals. Once the limited period for the free signals expires, this will become a requirement anyway.

Yes, we do get a 0.5 pip kick back per round lot traded. Should we gather sufficient followers of our signals and you do trade them diligently on these accounts, we could keep delivering all the signals for free. This is not a promise, but a distinct possibility. We are not being greedy, as we do make enough to support our time in Forex, however, there should be some benefit for our efforts too, for this added work.

This benefits us and you.
Us - we will have to be a the top of our game ALL the time to keep your interest.
You - you get to pay nothing for what we feel are reasonably good signals, which also require much less of your time to supervise.

While we cannot implement a minimum balance for this kind of a service, we will state that you should calculate the minimum yourselves to ensure that 2% risked of your account will allow at least one 5K (0.05) lot trade, which is the minimum order size at Tadawul FX. Ideally, you will require at least USD 10,000 to benefit fully from our signal system, however, if you choose to use 5K, then you need to risk 4% per trade, 2K risk is 10% per trade, etc. but not necessary to increase the risk per our model above.

Eventually, if we do get enough members registered at Tadawul FX, we could talk with the broker to let us send the signals directly to your accounts - so you will not miss out on any signals at all. More importantly, the market does not always do what we expect it to do, so in the case of any changes - to minimize losses - we can also make those changes to your account.

Setting this service has added costs to us, so we need to first see that we can cover these costs. We can set up a profit share fee which would be much lower than that charged our regular clients. And to do so, we need to see that you are being fair and honest with us.

Look guys, the bottom line is that this has to make economical sense to us too.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bretly Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Hey Levaz,

I hope to get set up with tadawul by next week.
Thanks,

Bret

Bretly

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you, Bretly, we certainly do appreciate it.

Levaz

Bretly wrote:Hey Levaz,

I hope to get set up with tadawul by next week.
Thanks,

Bret
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi all,

We have had a reasonably good month for March 2010. We achieved the 15% target which is my personal target for a good month.

We will continue the free signals for this month, and then it will no longer be available to non-subscribers.

However, those of you that open an account under either of our IB's - Tadawul FX or Alpari UK, AND you trade our signals on those accounts diligently, we will continue to give you access to the discretionary trades for as long as we can see that the trades are being executed at either broker.

If we find that we generate enough revenue through this to keep the signals free, we will continue to do so for as long as it is feasible.

Please PM your account number once opened and funded as soon as possible. We will of course get your user name from the the PM.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 pm

In the interest of disclosure, we do get 0.5 pips per round lot at TadawulFX and 1 pip per round lot at Alpari-UK.

Benefits at TadawulFX - fixed spreads, possible swap free accounts, excellent liquidity, but the min. order size is 0.05 lots (5K) and multiples thereof, i.e., 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, etc.

At Alpari UK - excellent spreads, incredible liquidity, but they restrict the max total orders to 2 std. lots on the micro account, and the min order size on the mini account is 0.10 lots (10K) however they allow increments of 0.01 lots, i.e. you can issue an order for 0.11 lots, 0.17 lots, etc.

Both are NDD brokers (or so they claim), but I have not had any issues from either broker to date.
Execution is instant. Both welcome EA's, even scalping EA's. Both brokers are also FSA registered, which means that your funds are segregated and insured (like your bank account) up to a fixed maximum as per FSA rules. This does not mean insurance from losses - just that if the broker declares bankruptcy or commits fraud, your funds are protected.

Please verify these facts for your selves - I understand them to be facts at the time of printing.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 am

We are very close to our 15% target for this month as well. In fact, with the current trades of April 6th, we had actually crossed the target, but that does not count since we have not banked those profits as yet.

We feel that we have proved our signals to be decent, at the very least, for two consecutive months, in addition to the free signals we have been giving since July 2009. We have kept our side of the bargain, now it is time for you to do your side. The free signals promotion will end at the end of April 2010.

If you still want access, you have two options:
Open an account either with Alpari UK or Tadawul FX and pay the monthly Subscription Fee to gain access to ALL signal streams - Cruiser, Dwarf, Sundae and Discretionary trades.

OR

Open an account either with Alpari UK or Tadawul FX and maintain the access to the discretionary trades ONLY. You will not get access to our best and most profitable signals - Cruiser, Dwarf and Sundae trades.

Please use the BLUE colored links in this post so that you can got to the account opening page with our IB link. it will save a lot of hassle for us both.

Once you have opened your account, please send us a PM with your name and Account number.
If you choose to subscribe, please enter your account number in the appropriate field.

All trades MUST be executed in the new accounts, if this is to work for us both. We will be monitoring the activity on each account.

Thank you guys.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 pm

The free signals periods ends this week. As of next month, only those of you that signed up for new accounts either at Alpari-UK or TadawulFX under my IB will continue to get access to the discretionary trades folder.

If you already have an account at either one of these brokers, but NOT under my IB, please send me a PM with your full name and existing account number. I will contact my account manager at the appropriate brokerage and see if we can simply transfer you under my IB or if you will have to create an entirely new account. Sometimes, they require that older clients need to re-apply with the new IB information.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm

We have just updated the access list to the discretionary trades section.

If we have mistakenly omitted one of you, please send me a PM with your TadawulFX account number, and we will verify that you are trading our signals there, and get your status corrected.

Thanks

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum