Forex Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and Answers

2 posters

Go down

Questions and Answers Empty Questions and Answers

Post  Levaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

If you have any questions about this Managed Account, this is the place.
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers Empty Re: Questions and Answers

Post  Levaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Once we have wound down the positions at FXCM UK, we will post a new link to the Alpari UK account so that you can monitor our performance.
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Please note the potential for draw down.

Even though we have a stop loss which is set at 500 pips, there is a tendency to carry floating losses as we mentioned that we use a martingale strategy.

Our averaging down is spread rather wide, first one at 75 pips after the first order, then at 120 pips on the second order, and so forth. This give us room to allow the trades to come back.
Also, if we have made an error, the first trade will close out for a loss, but eventually, the pair will come back, and we have our other trades to make up those losses.
It will average out in the long run.

Meanwhile, do not forget that we hedge, provided we have price action that dictates hedging.
So we are also building up equity as the trade goes against us, not equal to the loss of multiple trades, but enough to buy us more room to operate.

The link to the REAL account trading statistics does not reflect the TRUE draw down - they show DD as only losing trades, so we bring to your attention the following:
Look at the BALANCE and the EQUITY levels on the REAL account trading statistics.
That will give you an idea of how much peak to valley difference we really have.

We average between 5% - 15% during normal times, but when the market faces some crisis, this can creep upwards of 50%.

As a rule, when I use a Managed Account, I set a hard stop to the loss on my account.
You need to do that too. Based on the above information, you need to work out just how much of a Draw down you are willing to stand.

Do not trust the system just because you feel Levaz knows what he his doing. I could be dead wrrooonnnnggggg!!!!! I "could" be the devil in disguise Razz

God gave you a brain. Use it, and use it well to protect yourselves and what is yours!!
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers Empty managed acct

Post  truckingruby Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 am

Sounds great to me looking forward doing business with you . .Should we open our acct now or wait until you send us a link? I think this will work out better this away.
Thanks
Ruby

truckingruby

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Ruby,

The link to open the account is in the description page of the Managed Account service.
It is the "Alpari Account" in red.

Click HERE - Alpari UK
Specify micro account and leverage of 200:1 - THIS IS IMPORTANT
We need you to select Meta Trader 4
Once the account has been opened, send us an e-mail at PIPE_KASUKO@SAFE-MAIL.NET
We will send your some more documents that have to be filled and signed by you. We require a confirmation from Alpari UK that the account has been linked before we can trade your accounts.

Please note that Lightcycles has brought to our attention that Alpari has special criteria for US citizens. And I cannot ask you to make false statements on your application about your assets Sad

The only solution, which is also illegal by the way without a proper license from the local Securities commission, is to pool funds with someone who is allowed to open an account.
Maybe, you guys can band together and form an investment club, legally, which allows you to invest together as long as there are a fixed number of participants and you fall under the ceiling that is allowed for private investment clubs. You may have to look up the legalities of that option.

Levaz

truckingruby wrote:Sounds great to me looking forward doing business with you . .Should we open our acct now or wait until you send us a link? I think this will work out better this away.
Thanks
Ruby
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

If you guys are really interested in starting up an investment club, here is a good place to start.
http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/invclub.htm

According to the SEC page, as long as ALL members are involved in the decisions, and that is recorded properly, you DO NOT need to register.

http://investment.suite101.com/article.cfm/starting_an_investment_club

You may get some ideas on how to go about it.

These clubs, once set up properly, certainly qualify with Alpari-UK.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down