Forex Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Trading

3 posters

Go down

Auto Trading Empty Auto Trading

Post  forex Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 am

Hi Levaz,

Have you ever considered making use of a service like Zulu Trade where your live account is linked to subscribers accounts?

That means that when you make a live trade it duplicates the trade on our live accounts. It is possible for each user to specify the risk % seperately.

You are anyway using a demo account now to show your performance - why not use the Zulu Trade service and make it available so that others can also benefit from your trades?

You can even charge a few $s more per month for these auto accounts. Very Happy

Regards
Jeandre
forex
forex

Back to top Go down

Auto Trading Empty Re: Auto Trading

Post  Lightcycles Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 am

http://www.collective2.com

Comes up in a search as an alternative to Zulu. Take a look.

Lightcycles

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 am

I did try those services - I find that they are not very reliable - too much down time.
They also manipulate the spreads, which is not right, as they already have agreements with the respective brokers for their commissions.

Collective charges the signals provider monthly fees as well as charging the fee to the client account.

As mentioned, I am in the process of setting up (trying to) a PAMM for those of you who are interested in starting with a small amount. I am aiming for a lower minimum of 5K which I hope is more accessible to most of you.

I am also working on an aggressive trading system, which may be another choice for you. I am testing the performance live, and need at least a month or two or three before I can share the results.

Levaz
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Auto Trading Empty Aggresive System

Post  forex Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

Hey Levaz,

Do you maybe have some more info for us on the more aggresive system that you mentioned?
forex
forex

Back to top Go down

Post  Levaz Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi Forex,

I have decided not to go ahead with the aggressive trading, as it requires a lot of equity. It was a modified martingale system with hedging. It also requires a stable market, which has not been seen since the summer of 2007.

I did try it with 20K on my own account, and sadly with another member here (with a much smaller amount) - unfortunately, for both of us, I walked away with only 40% of my account intact, and I believe our fellow member took a bigger hit than I did. Of course, had we stayed the course, we would have recovered our losses and been back in profit already, but to risk 60% - 70% of the account equity in floating losses does not make much sense to me.

Levaz

forex wrote:Hey Levaz,

Do you maybe have some more info for us on the more aggresive system that you mentioned?
Levaz
Levaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down